Tuesday, December 18, 2007

23-1/2 things

I have enjoyed the program and learned a great deal.

The upside: I wasn't as technologically illiterate as I thought I was.
The downside: the pace of the program didn't allow me to really absorb the material. One thing a week for 6 months might have worked out better for my particular learning style.

An important adjunct would be continuing to keep the 23-1/2 things posted somewhere, or downloadable from somewhere, for future reference. I've had occasion to refer to some of the things we worked on, but there were so many, I couldn't quite remember which site was which. I was able to reference this site to jog my memory. I would have been lost without it.

I would absolutely participate in a similar program again.

2 comments:

funlearning said...

I can not be more in agreement with your comments: one task a week for six month is a better pace for me.

FrugalNYC said...

Sounds like your learning style can benefit from the Kaizen concept :)

I just launched a new blog at FrugalKaizen after reading a book on it - well, the book was the last straw ;)